Your one time purchase allows you to watch the video three times.
2. How to access the shows?
Once you have purchased your ticket on SISTIC, you will receive an access code via email. You can watch the video up to three times during the period 5 September to 4 October 2020.
3. When can I start watching the shows?
You can start watching the shows from Saturday, 5 September 2020
4. Is there a schedule for the shows each day?
The shows which are on a video format can be streamed anytime, anywhere. All you need is the access code provided by SISTIC to start streaming the videos.
5. Are the shows conducted online?
The shows are all in video formats which are streamed directly to your viewing device.
6. What age is this show suitable for?
The show is suitable for children three years-old and above
7. How long is the performance?
The performance is approximately 60 minutes long.
8. Is this a theatre production?
Fly High is a theatre play that was filmed on video while being performed live on stage.
9. What age are these shows suitable for?
The shows are suitable for children three to ten years-old.
10. How long is each performance?
Each video is approximately between 50 to 60 minutes. Each story within the main video is approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
11. Is this a theatre production?
The Classic Stories are videos of storytellers narrating stories, with theatrical props and lighting for effects.
12. Are the stories animated or feature a real person telling the story?
The stories are all narrated by professional actors and performers who take on the role of a storyteller.
13. What is the physical setting for the storytelling?
The storytelling series was filmed on the stage of KC Arts Centre – Home of SRT. Although the key focus is on the storytelling itself, there are some sets, props, lighting and sound effects to enliven the storytelling in the video.
14. Are all four stories in each Classic Stories series told by the same person?
You will enjoy listening to four different storytellers in each series. The storytellers are theatre veteran Daniel Jenkins, the talented actress Julie Wee, the multi-talented Andrew Marko and Singapore’s most well-loved Jazz singer Alemay Fernandez.