What is Play-makers all about?
An interactive storytelling and live performance
"Say hello to Tag and Flick, the newest members of the TLC team and your new creative pals. They are Play-Makers.
Play-Makers are people who create and imagine a world full of possibilities. Tag and Flick will present an unconventional and imaginative performance with two beloved classics: Little Red Riding Hood & Jack and the Beanstalk.
From this fun and unique experience, children will discover that they can be Play-Makers too. All they need is space, a team, things to play with, and a story to bring to life. And a big scoop of imagination, of course! This show is designed to help in the cognitive development in children."
- Build learners’ creativity through open-ended play
- Encourage children to express their ideas in new ways
- Integrate the arts through the curriculum
- Use our free learning pack to extend a scheme of work
- Enjoy a professional theatre experience all in the comfort and safey of your classroom
9 May – 17 June 2022
3 Interactive Performances
50 Minutes per Performances
A choice of:
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Jack and The Beanstalk
||$1200 for a package
||Maximum 20 Children per show* / Three performances a day
|*bespoke arrangements may be discussed with out friendly SRT Team
For more information or bookings, please contact Carolyn Ng at email@example.com or call 6253 4441
Safe Management Measures
- Fully vaccinated Cast – Only 1 actors will enter the school
- Regular ART Testing – Actors will test daily for Covid-19
- No Cross Bay Mingling – Actors will stay within one bay 1 class per performance
- Safe Distancing – Actors will maintain a safe distance from the audience
Play-makers is supported by: The Grace, Shua and Jacob Ballas Charitable Trust .